13 October 2011

Spontaneous Thursday VERSI IKHLAS




I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you..
How good you look when you smile 
How much I love your laugh.
I day-dream about you off and on,
Replaying pieces of our conversation
Laughing at funny things that you said or did..
I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me..
I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine..
I wonder what will happen the next time we are together
and even though nothing will come out of this,
I know one thing for sure, for once ....I dont care,
I cherish every moment I have with you.

p/s Tetiba terbekenan kat ayat ne :)


Hari ini aku lebih ikhlas nak buat spontaneous thursday sebab  hari ne  Khamis, bukan macam kelmarin, muka nak bangga ja padahal silap hari.

Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment